1. “The Constitution of 1993 and Russian Liberalism: to the 20th anniversary of the Russian Constitution”. V. Muromtsev readings. Collection of materials of the scientific conference. September 27-28, 2013 Orel, 2013.
2. “The Imperial and monarchical component of liberal ideology”. Muromtsev readings. Collection of materials of the All-Russian Scientific Conference. Orel, 2014.
3. “Time has chosen us.” The intellectual’s path to politics. IV Muromtsev readings. Collection of materials of the scientific conference. October 25-26, 2012 Orel, 2012.
4. Abushik V. V. Activity of monarchical organizations of Central Russia in the period of bourgeois-democratic revolutions (1905—1907). M., 1995.
5. Agafonov O. V., Kanishcheva N. I., Morozova E. G. Western non-Marxist historiography of the RSDLP. Main directions, research centers, archives. M., 1989.
6. Aleksandrov S. A. Leader of the Russian Cadets P. N. Milyukov in emigration. M., 1996.
7. Anarchists. Documents and materials. 1883-1935. / Ed. Shelokhaev, comp., author of the preface, introduction. and comment. V. V. Krivenky. In 2 t. M., 1998-1999.
8. Aronov D. V. “Life given to the struggle for the right”: scientific conference “Muromtsev Readings, 2009—2018” // History: facts and Symbols. 2019. No. 1 (18). pp. 165-168.
9. Aronov D. V. Sergey Andreevich Muromtsev. A life devoted to the struggle for the right. Eagle, 2019.
10. Bagirova I. S. Political parties and Organizations of Azerbaijan in the early twentieth century. 1900–1917. Baku, 1997.
11. Belov A.M. Political parties and workers of the Central Industrial Region in the Revolution of 1905-1907. Kostroma, 1997.
12. Boniece S. «Don Quixotes of the Revolution»? The Left SRs as a Mass Political Movement // Ibid. P. 185–194.
13. Budnitskii O. Russian Liberalism in War and Revolution // Ibid. P. 149–168.
14. Bund: documents and materials, 1894–1921 / Comp. and author's comment. Yu. N. Amiantov, K. G. Lyashenko, I. S. Rosenthal, Z. I. Peregudova, Z. Tikhonova. M., 2010.
15. Conferences of the RSDLP of 1912: documents and materials / Comp., auth. comment. Yu. N. Amiantov, K. G. Lyashenko, I. S. Rosenthal, Z. I. Peregudova, Z. N. Tikhonova; trans. from the German S. A. Gavrilchenko. M., 2008.
16. Congresses and conferences of the Constitutional Democratic Party / Ed. by V. V. Shelokhaev, comp., author of the preface and note by N. I. Kanishchev. In 3 t. M., 1997-2000.
17. Conservatism in Russia and the World: Past and Present. Collection of scientific papers of the Voronezh State University. Issue 1. Voronezh, 2001.
18. Corney F.C. Party History – What It Is and Is Not // Ibid. P. 207–219.
19. Doroshenko A. A. Right in the State Duma of the Russian Empire. Samara, 2004.
20. Dumova N. G. Liberal in Russia: the tragedy of incompatibility. Historical portrait of P. N. Milyukov. M., 1993.
21. Dumova N. G. The Cadet Party during the First World War and the February Revolution. M., 1988.
22. Egorov A. N. Essays on the historiography of Russian Liberalism at the end of the XIX – first quarter of the XX century (pre-revolutionary and Soviet periods). Cherepovets, 2007; Egorov A. N. Russian Liberals of the Early twentieth century and Power: historiographical discussions. Cherepovets, 2007.
23. Emmons T. Liberation or Liberalism? // Kritika. Vol. 5. 2004. № 1. P. 107–112; Becker S. A
24. Ermakov V. D. Anarchist movement in Russia: History and Modernity. St. Petersburg, 1997.
25. Erofeev N. D. Narodnye sotsialisty v pervoy russian revolyutsii. M., 1979.
26. Ethnoconfessional and national problems of the development of Russian statehood in the theory, programatics and political and legal practice of Russian liberalism. Collection of materials of the All-Russian Scientific Conference. October 1—3, 2015 Orel, Prioksky State University. Orel, 2015.
27. Fedorenko A. A. Politicheskaya kontseptsiya V. M. Chernova. M., 1999.
28. From the Provisional Democratic Council of the Russian Republic to the end of December (First Decade of October – end of December), Moscow, 1997.
29. Gaida, F. A. Liberal Opposition on the way to power (1914 – Spring 1917). M., 2003.
30. Gaida, F. A. Power and the public in Russia: a dialogue on the path of political development (1910—1917). M., 2016.
31. Galai Sh. The True Nature of Octobrism // Ibid. P. 137–148.
32. Gogolevsky A.V. Essays on the History of Russian liberalism of the XIX — early XX Century. XX century. St. Petersburg, 1996.
33. Gorodnitsky R. A. The Combat Organization of the Party of Socialist Revolutionaries (1901—1911). M., 1998.
34. Gusev K. V. V. M. Chernov. Strokes to a political portrait. M., 1999.
35. Gusev K. V., Miller V. I. The system of political parties in Russia. To the formulation of the question // Centaur. 1992. November–December; Political history of Russia in parties and persons. Moscow, 1993; Shelokhaev V. V. Mnogopartiynost’, vyshevshaya v vozdukh [Multiparty system, hanging in the air]. 1993. No. 6. pp. 166–171.
36. Harus O. A. Liberalism in Siberia at the beginning of the twentieth century: Ideology and Politics. Tomsk, 1996.
37. History of terrorism in Russia in doctrines, biographies, studies / Comp. O. V. Budnitsky. Rostov n/A, 1996.
38. History of the State and Law. 2017. № 19. Special issue dedicated to the 100th anniversary of the Revolution of 1917.
39. Iskhakov S. M. Russian Muslims in the Revolution (Spring 1917 — Summer 1918). Moscow, 2004.
40. Ivanov A. A. Pravye v Russian parliament: from the crisis to the collapse of 1914–1917. Moscow.
41. Ivanov A. A. Vladimir Purishkevich. Experience of the biography of a right-wing politician. M.; St. Petersburg, 2011.
42. Kanishcheva N. I., Leonov M. I., Pavlov D. B., Stepanov S. A., Shelokhaev V. V. Political parties in 1905–1907 (Review of the latest non-Marxist historiography) // History of the USSR. 1989. No. 6. Pp. 180–195.
43. Kanishcheva N. I., Pridvorova T. P., Shelokhaev V. V. The Bolshevik Party in the years of reaction and the new Revolutionary upsurge // Questions of the history of the CPSU. 1988. No. 7. pp. 82–98.
44. Kanishcheva N. I., Pridvorova T. P., Shelokhaev V. V. The Party of the Bolsheviks in the years of the First Russian Revolution. Criticism of the latest bourgeois historiography // Questions of the History of the CPSU. 1985. No. 12. pp. 87—100.
45. Karapetyan L. A. At the origins of the Russian multiparty System: the North Caucasus region (the end of the 90s of the XIX century. February 1917). Krasnodar, 2001.
46. Kazarova N. A. Yu. O. Martov. Touches to the political portrait. Rostov n/A, 1998.
47. Kiryanov Yu. I. Right Parties in Russia. 1911–1917. M., 2001; Kiryanov Yu. I. Russian Assembly 1900–1917. M., 2003.
48. Kiselev I. N., Korelin A. P., Shelokhaev V. V. Political map of Russia in 1905–1907. Quantitative analysis / / Russia and the USA at the turn of the XIX-XX centuries. Mathematical methods in historical research. Moscow, 1992. pp. 114–142.
49. Kiselev I. N., Korelin A. P., Shelokhaev V. V. Political parties in 1905–1907: number, composition, placemaent (Quantitative analysis) / / Istoriya SSSR. 1990. No. 4. pp. 71-87.
50. Kokonenko A. The Party of Socialist Revolutionaries in 1901–1922. The problem of historiography. Tyumen, 2004.
51. Kolonitsky B. I. “Comrade Kerensky”: anti-monarchist revolution and the formation of the cult of the “leader of the people” (March-June 1917). Moscow, 2017.
52. Konovalova O. V. V. M. Chernov about the ways of development of Russia. Moscow, 2009.
53. Krivenky V. V. Anarchist movement in Russia in the first quarter of the twentieth century. Theory, organization, practice. Moscow, 2018.
54. Labor People's Socialist Party. Documents and materials / Ed. by V. V. Shelokhaev, comp., author of the preface, introduction. and comment. A.V. Sypchenko, K. N. Morozov. M., 2003.
55. Lebedev, S. V. Russkie idei i russkoe delo. National-patriotic movement in Russia in the past and present. St. Petersburg, 2007.
56. Leonov M. I. Leftist narodnichestvo v nachala proletarskogo segodnya liberativnogo dvizheniya v Rossii. Kuibyshev, 1987.
57. Leonov M. I. Social Revolutionaries in the Revolution of 1905-1907. Samara, 1992.
58. Leonov M. I. The Party of Socialist Revolutionaries in 1905—1907, Moscow, 1997.
59. Leontiev Ya. V. “Scythians” The Russian Revolution: the Party of the Left Social Revolutionaries and its literary companions. M., 2007; Galili Z., Heimson L., Miller V., Nenarokov A. RSDLP(b) in 1917: Documentary and historical essays. Moscow, 2007.
60. Liberal Conservatism: History and Modernity. Materials of the All-Russian scientific and practical conference. Rostov n/A, May 25–26, 2000, Moscow, 2001.
61. Liberal movement in Russia, 1902–1905 / Ed. V. V. Shelokhaev, comp. D. B. Pavlov, authors of notes O. N. Lezhneva, D. B. Pavlov. M., 2001.
62. Liberals and Revolution. Collection of materials of the All-Russian Scientific Conference. October 13—14, 2017 Orel, 2017.
63. Loginov V. T. Neizvestny Lenin. M., 2010.
64. Loginov V. T. Vladimir Lenin. Choosing a path. Biografiya. M., 2005.
65. Lukyanov M. N. Russian conservatism and reform. 1907–1914. Perm, 2001.
66. Lyandres S. Documents and Politics in 1917 // Ibid. P. 169–178.
67. Malov Yu. K. Introduction to the Theory of Political parties (Review of Ideas and concepts). Moscow, 2005.
68. Melancon M. The Neo-Populist Experience: Default Interpretations and New Approaches // Ibid. P. 195–206.
69. Mensheviks and Menshevism. Collection of articles. M., 1998; Historical experience of interaction between Russian and German social-democracy. To the 100th anniversary of the RSDLP. Proceedings of the Russian-German Bilateral Symposium 5—7 March 1998, Moscow, 1998.
70. Mikhailova E. M. Black-hundred organizations of the Middle Volga Region in 1905–1917. Cheboksary, 2000.
71. Models of Social Reconstruction in Russia. XX century / Ed. V. V. Shelokhaev. M., 2004.
72. Moral Aspects of Political Activity in the Theory, Programmatics, Party Practice and Law-making of Russian liberalism. Collection of materials of the scientific conference. VIII Muromtsev readings. 8—9 October 2016 Orel, 2016.
73. Morozov K. N. The Party of Socialist Revolutionaries in 1907—1914, M., 1998.
74. Muromtsev Readings. Works. 2009—2013. Collection of scientific articles. Orel, 2014.
75. Narsky I. V. “Revolutionaries on the right”: Black Hundreds in the Urals in 1905—1916. Materials for the study of “Russianness”. Yekaterinburg, 1994.
76. Narsky I. V. Russian Provincial Partisanship: political Associations in the Urals before 1917. (On the question of the democratic tradition in Russia) Ch. 1–2. Chelyabinsk, 1995; Postnikov N. D. Political Parties of Russia 1907–1917. (Quantitative analysis) M., 2001.
77. Nenarokov A. P. Rightist Menshevism: insights of Russian Social-democracy. Moscow, 2012.
78. Non-proletarian parties in Russia. History Lesson. Moscow, 1984.
79. Omelyanchuk I. V. The Black Hundred Movement in the Russian Empire (1901–1914). Russian Russian ideas and the Russian Cause: Kiev, 2006.
80. Orel Liberals: people, Events, epoch. Collection of scientific articles. Orel, 2010.
81. Orel Sage, ahead of time. Collection of scientific articles. Orel, 2011.
82. Orlov B. S. Political culture and the formation of democracy in Russia. M., 1994.
83. Orlov B. S. Russian social-democracy: history and modernity (To the 100th anniversary of the RSDLP). Scientific and analytical review. M., 1998.
84. Orlov B. S. Social-democracy as an object of scientific research in Russia. Scientific and political review. M., 2000.
85. Orlov B. S. Social-democratic theory: a view from Russia. Collection of articles. M., 1993.
86. P. N. Milyukov: historian, politician, diplomat. Materials of the international scientific conference. Moscow, May 26–27, 1999, Moscow, 2000.
87. Part 2. Historiography. M., 2001; Part 3. Origin of Menshevism. M., 2005. Part 4. Formation of the party. M., 2008.
88. Parties of Russian Industrialists and Entrepreneurs. Documents and materials, 1905–1906 / Ed. by V. V. Shelokhaev, comp. and the author of the comment. V. Yu. Karnishin. M., 2004.
89. Party of Democratic Reforms, Peaceful Renewal, Progressives. Documents and materials, 1906–1916 / Ed. by V. V. Shelokhaev, comp., author of the preface, introduction. and comment. N. B. Khailova. M., 2002.
90. Party of Left Socialist Revolutionaries. Documents and materials. 1917–1925. In 3 vols., 2000–2015.
91. Party of Socialist Revolutionaries. Documents and materials / Ed. by V. V. Shelokhaev, comp., author of the preface, introduction. and comment. N. D. Erofeev. In 3 vols., 1996–2000.
92. Pavlov D. B. Domestic and foreign publications of documents of Russian parties. Autoref. thesis. PhD of historical science. M., 1998.
93. Pavlov D. B. The Bolshevik Dictatorship against the Socialists and Anarchists 1917 — Mid-1950s Moscow, 1999.
94. Pavlov D. B. The Socialist Revolutionaries-maximalists in the First Russian Revolution. M., 1989.
95. Political figures of Russia, 1917: biographical dictionary. M., 1993.
96. Political History of Russia in Parties and Individuals. History of the National Parties of Russia. Proceedings of the International conference. Moscow, 1997.
97. Political parties and Movements of Ukraine of the XIX-XX centuries. Collection of scientific papers. Dnepropetrovsk, 1993.
98. Political Parties and Society in Russia 1914—1917. Collection of articles and documents. M., 1999.
99. Political parties in Russian revolutions at the beginning of the twentieth century. Moscow, 2005.
100. Political parties of Russia. The end of the XIX – the first third of the XX century. Encyclopedia / Ed. by V. V. Shelokhaev. M., 1996.
101. Political Parties: History and Modernity. Textbook for history and humanities departments of higher educational institutions / Edited by A. I. Zevelev, Yu. P. Sviridenko, V. V. Shelohaeva, M., 2000.
102. Postnikov N. D. Territorial distribution and number of political parties in Russia (1907–February 1917). M., 2013.
103. Programs of political parties of Russia, the end of the XIX – beginning of the XX centuries. / ed. V. V. Krivenky, N. N. Tarasova. M., 1995.
104. Protocols of the Central Committee of the Constitutional Democratic Party / Ed. by V. V. Shelokhaev, comp., authors of the commentary by N. I. Kanishcheva, D. B. Pavlov. In 6 t. M., 1994–1999.
105. Prysman L. The Third Way in the Civil War. The Democratic Revolution of 1918 on the Volga. St. Petersburg, 2015.
106. Raskin D. I. Ideologiya russkogo pravogo radicalizma v kontsa XIX – nachalo XX vv. [The Russian Right-wing Radical Ideology in the Late nineteenth and Early twentieth Centuries]. / Edited by O. Vite, V. Voronkov, R. Ganelin, B. Firsov. Ch. 1. Russia and the Russian Abroad. St. Petersburg, 1992. pp. 5—46.
107. Repnikov A.V. Conservative concept of Russian statehood. M., 1999.
108. Repnikov A.V. Conservative concepts of perestroika of Russia. M., 2007.
109. Right parties. Documents and materials. In 2 vols. / Ed. V. V. Shelokhaev, comp., author of the preface, introduction. I. Kiryanov, M., 1998.
110. Rosenthal, I. S. N. Valentinov and others. XX century through the eyes of contemporaries. M., 2015.
111. Rublev D. I. The Dictatorship of intellectuals? The problem of “intelligentsia and revolution” in Russian anarchist journalism of the late XIX — early XX centuries. Moscow, 2010.
112. Russia during the Civil War, 1917—1922: power and Society on both sides of the front. Proceedings of the International Scientific Conference (Moscow, September 1—3, 2018). Moscow, 2018.
113. Russia during the First World War, 1914-1918. Proceedings of the International Scientific Conference (Moscow, September 30 — October 3, 2014) / Ed. by A. N. Artizov, A. K. Levykin, Yu. A. Petrov. M., 2014.
114. Russia in the years of the First World War: economic situation, social processes, political crisis / Ed. by Yu. A. Petrov. M., 2014.
115. Russian Liberalism and the State Duma. 1906-1917. Materials of the international scientific conference. October 11—12, 2019 At 3 Orel / Under the general editorship of D. V. Aronov. Eagle, 2019.
116. Russian liberalism. Historical destinies and prospects. Materials of the international scientific conference. Moscow, May 27–19, 1998, Moscow, 1999.
117. Russian liberalism: ideas and people / Under the general editorship of A. A. Kara-Murza. In 2 vols., 2018.
118. Russian Liberalism: Ideas and People. Ed. 2 / Under the general editorship of A. A. Kara-Murza. M., 2007.
119. Russian Liberalism: results and Prospects of Study. Collection of materials of the international scientific Conference. September 28—29, 2018 Orel, 2018.
120. Russian Liberalism: Theory, Programmatics, Practice, Personalities. Collection of scientific articles. Orel, 2009.
121. Russian Liberals. Collection of articles / Edited by B. S. Itenberga, V. V. Shelohaeva. M., 2001.
122. Sankova S. M. The Russian Party in Russia. Formation and activity of the National Union (1908–1917). Orel, 2006.
123. Seidzade D. B. Azerbaijani deputies in the State Duma of Russia. Baku, 1991.
124. Sekirinsky, S. S., Shelokhaev, V. V. Liberalism in Russia: essays on history (mid-XIX — early XX centuries). M., 1995.
125. Seletsky V. N. Progressivism as a political party and Ideological direction in Russian Society, Moscow, 1996.
126. Seleznev F. A. Constitutional Democrats and the bourgeoisie (1905—1917). N. Novgorod, 2006.
127. Seleznev F.A. Nizhny Novgorod Cadets: regional experience of a political party (1905—1917). N. Novgorod, 1997.
128. Senin A. S. Alexander Ivanovich Guchkov. M., 1996.
129. Sergey Andreevich Muromtsev-Chairman of the First State Duma: scientist, politician, teacher. Orel, 2010.
130. Shelokhaev V. V. Discussion about the type of political party in the Russian intellectual sphere // Russian multiparty system and Russian Crises of the XX–XXI centuries. Collection of scientific articles and materials of round tables. Issue 6. Moscow, 2016. pp. 344–350.
131. Shelokhaev V. V. Ideology and political organization of the Liberal bourgeoisie. Russian Russian Federation, 1907–1917, Moscow, 1991.
132. Shelokhaev V. V. Liberalism in Russia at the beginning of the twentieth Century, Moscow, 2019.
133. Shelokhaev V. V. Mnogopartiynost v Rossii: istoriya i sovremennost ' [Multiparty System in Russia: history and modernity]. The difficult search for a solution. Issue 1. Moscow, 1992. pp. 141–159.
134. Shelokhaev V. V. Political parties in 1917 (Results of study and research tasks) // 1917. State. Power. Territory. Reports of the international scientific conference on October 25, 2017. Moscow, 2017. pp. 379–387.
135. Shelokhaev V. V. Political parties in the First Russian Revolution: problems of further study // Russian history. 2016. No. 4. pp. 101–109.
136. Shelokhaev V. V. Political parties of domestic entrepreneurs: history and modernity / / Renewal of Russia: a difficult search for solutions. Issue 2. M., 1994. pp. 182–188.
137. Shelokhaev V. V. Reforming of the party political space in Russia in 1917. 2017. No. 2. pp. 22–41.
138. Shelokhaev V. V. Results and tasks of studying Russian bourgeois parties in modern Soviet literature / / Non-proletarian parties of Russia in the years of the Bourgeois-democratic revolution and in the period of the going up of the Socialist Revolution. Moscow, 1982. Pp. 74–81.
139. Shelokhaev V. V. The Constitutional Democratic Party in Russia and Emigration, Moscow, 2015.
140. Shelokhaev V. V. The Liberal Model of the Transformation of Russia, Moscow, 1996.
141. Shelokhaev V. V., Solovyov K. A. Political parties of Russia during the beginning of the XX century. Features of the phenomenon and prospects of study // Russia XXI. 2019. No. 5. Pp. 10-27.
142. Sherstyanikov I. S. History of the Menshevik faction of the RSDLP (1903 — February 1917). M., 2003.
143. Shevtsov A.V. Publishing activities of Russian non-socialist parties of the early twentieth century. St. Petersburg, 1997.
144. Shilovsky M. V. Socio-political movement in Siberia in the second half of the XIX — early XX century. Novosibirsk, 2013.
145. Shtyrbul A. A. Anarchist movement in Siberia in the 1st quarter of the twentieth century: anti-state revolt and non-state self-organization of workers: theory and practice. Part 1. Omsk, 1996.
146. Shubin A.V. Anarchy-the mother of order. Between red and white. M., 2005.
147. Social-Democratic factions of the First and Second State Dumas: minutes of factional meetings and materials. 1906–1907 / Ed. by P. Yu. Savelyev; comp. by R. M. Gainullina, A. P. Nenarokov, Z. I. Peregudova, P. Yu. Savelyev, G. N. Simakov, A.V. Stemalkhova, M. D. Trukhin. M., 2020.
148. Soldatenko V. F. Gromadsko-politichna diyalnist Volodimir Vinnichenka: (up to 125-rychcha vid den narodzhennya). Kiev, 2006.
149. Soldatenko V. F. Ukraine: 1917 rik. Kiev, 2012.
150. Soloviev, K. A. Circle “Conversation”. In search of a new political reality 1899—1905. Moscow, 2009.
151. Spirina M. V. The collapse of the petty-bourgeois concepts of socialism of the Socialist Revolutionaries. M., 1987.
152. St. Petersburg, 2013; Ivanov A. A. “The Matter of Honor”. Deputies of the State Duma and dueling scandals of 1906-1917. St. Petersburg, 2018.
153. Stepanov S. A. Chernaya sotnya v Rossii (1905–1914) M., 1992.
154. Stogov, D. I. Pravomonarchicheskie salony Peterburg–Petrograd (Late XIX – early XX century). St. Petersburg, 2007.
155. Strelkov A. Black Hundred in the Central Chernozem Region. Kursk, 2000.
156. Sypchenko A.V. The Labor People's Socialist Party: Theory and Practice. Samara, 2004.
157. Sypchenko A.V. The People's Socialist Party in 1907—1917, Moscow, 1999.
158. The First World War and the end of the Russian Empire. T. I. February Revolution. St. Petersburg, 2013.
159. The Great Russian Revolution of 1917 and the Muslim Movement. Collection of documents and materials / Comp., preface and note. Iskhakov, M., 2019.
160. The Great Russian Revolution, 1917: One hundred years of study. Proceedings of the International Scientific Conference (Moscow, October 9—11, 2017) / Ed. by Yu. A. Petrov. M., 2017.
161. The History of Political Parties in Russia / Ed. by A. I. Zevelev, M., 1994.
162. The Mensheviks in 1917 / Under the general editorship of Z. Galili, A. Nenarokov, L. Heimson. In 3 vols., Vol. 1. From January to July Events, Moscow, 1994; Vol. 2. From July Events to the Kornilov Rebellion, Moscow, 1995; Vol. 3. From the Kornilov Rebellion to the end of December. Ch. 1. From the Kornilov Rebellion to the Provisional Democratic Council of the Russian Republic (August – first Decade of October), Moscow, 1996; Ch. 2.
163. The party “Union of October 17”. Minutes of congresses and meetings of the Central Committee / Ed. by V. V. Shelokhaev, comp., author of the preface, introduction. and comment. D. B. Pavlov. In 2 vols., 1996–2000.
164. The Party of Left-wing Socialist-Revolutionaries. Documents and materials. 1917—1925. In 3 t. M., 2000—2015.
165. The Russian Revolution of 1917: power, society, culture. In 2 t. / Ed. Yu. A. Petrov. M., 1917.
166. Tolochko A. P. Chernosotentsy v Sibiri (1905 – February 1917). Omsk, 1999.
167. Tsiunchuk R. A. Presentation of ethno-confessional and regional interests in political programs and election platforms of parties and socio-political associations of the Russian Empire 1905-1912 // Space of power: the historical experience of Russia and the challenges of modernity. Moscow, 2001. pp. 288—316.
168. Tumarinson V. H. Mensheviks and Bolsheviks: a failed consensus. Experience of historical reconstruction. M., 1994.
169. Tyutyukin S. V. Alexander Kerensky: pages of political biography (1905—1917). Moscow, 2012.
170. Tyutyukin S. V. G. V. Plekhanov. The fate of the Russian Marxist. Moscow, 1997.
171. Tyutyukin S. V. Menshevism: pages of history. M., 2002.
172. Tyutyukin S. V., Shelokhaev V. V. Marxists and the Russian Revolution. M., 1996.
173. Union of Socialist-Revolutionaries-maximalists. 1906–1924. Documents, journalism / Ed. V. V. Shelokhaev, comp., author of the preface, comment. D. B. Pavlov. M., 2002.
174. United Nobility. Congresses of authorized provincial noble societies. In 3 t. M., 2001–2002.
175. Urilov I. H. History of Russian social-democracy (Menshevism). Part 1. Source studies. M., 2000.
176. Vandalkovskaya M. G. Milyukov P. N., Kizevetter A. A.: history and politics. M., 1992.
177. Vishnevsky E. The Liberal Opposition in Russia on the Eve of the First World War, Moscow, 1994.
178. Volkogonov D. A. Lenin. In 2 t. M., 1994.
179. Volobuev O. V., Leonov M. I., Utkin A. I., Shelokhaev V. V. History of political parties of the period of the First Russian Revolution in the newest Soviet literature / / Voprosy istorii. 1985. No. 7. pp. 52–67.
180. Volobuev O. V., Leonov M. I., Utkin A. I., Shelokhaev V. V. History of political parties in Russia 1907–1914 in Soviet historiography // Questions of history. 1989. No. 4. pp. 147–160.
181. Volobuev O. V., Miller V. I., Shelokhaev V. V. Non-Proletarian parties of Russia: results of the study and unsolved problems // Non-proletarian parties of Russia in three revolutions. M., 1989. pp. 5–20.
182. Weiss C. Russian Political Parties in Exile // Ibid. P. 219–232.
183. Zhuravlev V. V., Nenarokov A. P., Pavlov D. B., Shelokhaev V. V. Documentary heritage of Russian parties (Some results of serial publication) // Archeographic yearbook for 1999. Moscow, 2000. pp. 3–18.
184. Zionist parties and organizations in the USSR. 1920s. In 2 books, Moscow, 2019.